Dentistry is Dr. Boyechko’s passion. This passion drives her to change people’s lives by improving their smiles. Her passion began in the Soviet Ukraine as a dental student. She was not able to graduate from Soviet dental school due to her Christian beliefs. Not one to give up, she pursued her dream after she arrived in the United States as a refugee.
With only self-taught English, she worked as a dental technician, graduated from Portland State University with Bachelor of Arts and received her DMD diploma from Oregon Health Science University School of Dentistry.
In addition to practicing dentistry in her private offices in Oregon and California, she was also teaching in OHSU and UCLA dental schools. This allowed her to share her knowledge, experience, and passion with dental students.
Dr. Boyechko now enjoys her thriving practice in Cameron Park. Her patients often travel to see her due to having trust and confidence in her expertise.
In her practice, she utilizes the most advanced dental technology such as Computer Assisted Design (CAD) and Computer Assisted Manufacturing (CAM) for crowns, bridges, and dentures. Digital X-rays and CBCT (Cone-beam Computer Tomography) assist her in placing and restoring implants. She also offers strengthening teeth with Invisalign and SureSmile.
Uniquely, she fabricates crowns and bridges in her in-house lab, which allows for greater precision, quality control and delivering them on the same day.
Dr. Boyechko’s passion is fueled with every smile that is created by her and her team. She believes “Your smile is a door to your soul and if you love your smile, you can truly achieve anything.”
- Oregon Health Sciences University School of Dentistry, Portland, OR
- BA from Portland State University, Portland, OR
- Lvov’ s National Medical Institute, Dentistry, Lvov, Ukraine
- Riga’s technical college (dental technician), Riga, Latvia
- Medical Institute, (Dentistry), Riga, Latvia
- Performs most dental procedures, from preventive dentistry to restorative, including cosmetic dentistry, crowns, bridges, dentures and partials, surgical extractions, root canal treatments, orthodontics via Invisalign and ClearCorrect, full mouth reconstructions, implant placement and restorations.
- Utilizes the latest digital technology in x-rays, Cone Beam CT, CAD/CAM in restorative dentistry, and minimally invasive implant placements with the aid of CT CB images.
- Skilled in advanced dental lab technology, and digital cosmetic dentistry (DentsplySirona Cerec system).
- Terry Monetti Memorial Award for Excellence in the Academic, technical and performance aspects of fixed prosthodontics, OHSU School of Dentistry – 1997.
- OHSU Alumni award “For going extra mile”, Portland Oregon, 1999.